After nearly a full year, I finally got the time to rework my existing shell-tools.net site. The changes are rather small, because I think the site already works well, so why destroy a working site. So here is what I have done.
I have added some new features like evaluating XPaths, pretty print JSON and transform XML files into JSON. Further to that I modified the css slightly so that from now on the current location will be highlighted in the navigation. I also removed some features which were rarely used because otherwise the menu would get to crowded.
There are still some features which I really would like to implement, but haven’t got the time so far, for example resizing the input and output boxes on demand.
So enjoy the new features and lets hope the next release will not take another year.